Techno Roof Combo System
Technoroof Combo System Waterproofing Application provides many benefits to building owners, including waterproofing, insulation value, superior strength, light weight, durability, uplift wind resistance, seam-free barrier against the elements and longevity.
The application involves spraying polyurathane foam which expands 20 times its original liquid volume to form a hard, closed-cell monolithic roof surface. Polyurethane foam dries within seconds after it is applied to the roof surface, resulting in a weather-tight roofing membrane that is fully adhered to the substrate. The chemical has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates, including metal, wood, concrete, modified bitumen, asphalt shingle, clay tile, and the hard foam itself.
To start Technoroof Combo System (All what we requires at site)
• A complete clean roof slab
• Water outlets to be fixed in position (35 mm above slab level)
• Skirting area, 20 cm without plaster from the slab level.
• Electricity and water should be provided by main contractor.
Other Advantages of Technoroof Combo System
• Cost effective
• Reduces electricity consumption
• Load bearing capacity 2 ton/m2
• Eases repair & maintenance works
• Non-requirement of roof tiles
• Joint free water proofing & thermal Insulation